Sunday, March 10, 2019

New Drug Store Perfume is Needed



Taylor Swift's fragrance is out of the aisle at Walgreens headquarters in Chicago.  But don't fret Theranos has a plan and a new machine, one sure to make a customer out of every body that enters their pharmacy, courtesy of FRAUD!  Obamacare and Theranos fraud, is how the Second City drug store dictates to the rest.

Drop outs - Chicago had a 57 percent graduation rate in 2011, the year of the Fukushima nuclear disaster.  By some miracle, Obama's friend Rob Emanuel has raised that to 77 percent -  We' would like to see ALL of the exam sheets, not the selected ones!

It is Jennifer Lawrence's day in Walgreens aisles now.  

Walgreens Pharmacies may soon go the same road as their purchase, Theranos, if they don't keep their pharmacists off of the streets chasing after scared customers (Which the do, by the way).



And what did 25 or 6 to 4 mean anyway?
Chicago, 1969

It has been banned in some countries!




                         "Andy Gump came in late with Chester,
                          He sat in the pit with a big or-ches-tra;
                          Boy, you should hear old Baney Google Play
                         "In a love nest" on his bugle" 
                         The Dance of the Paper Dolls
                         Johnny Tucker, Joe Schuster, and John
                         Siras.  Copyright MCMXXVIII by M.
                         Witmark and Sons, International Copyright
                         Secured


                        Nana, Na
                        Na-na na
                        Na-na-na
                        Na-na-na-na-na                      
                       The Night Chicago Died
                       Paper Lace


Drug Store Perfume
Gerard Way, on the G album

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to understand so much about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something.
I think that you can do with a few p.c. to force the message
house a bit, however instead of that, that is magnificent blog.

A great read. I'll certainly be back.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
good. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post.
Many thanks for supplying this information.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am actually pleased to read this web site posts which contains tons of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are actually a good webmaster. The site loading pace
is incredible. It seems that you're doing any unique trick.

Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have done
a magnificent process in this subject!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will right away take hold of your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
Do you've any? Kindly let me recognize in order that I may subscribe.
Thanks.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya very nice site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
I'm glad to find a lot of useful information here in the publish, we
want work out extra techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing.

. . . . .

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and her ex-Secretary of State Grandpa all in awe of her.

Chinese agent?

It worked on the Dems. A neocon dream, Obamacare Steve Jobs?

Studying Mandarin, a Stanford dropout, and lies, that endangred lives!

If Lyndon Johnson can do it, so can a woman. Texas Big Lies again.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, its enormous piece of writing about cultureand fully defined,
keep it up all the time.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your page.

Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You've performed an excellent job. I will definitely
digg it and personally suggest to my friends.

I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Propionic acid was used in "The Man-Eater of Surrey Green" episode of The Avengers.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most important information for me.
And i'm satisfied studying your article. However wanna remark on few
basic issues, The site taste is perfect, the articles is in point of fact excellent :
D. Just right task, cheers

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog.
You have some really good articles and I think I would be
a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Cheers!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our argument made at this time.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
A number of my blog readers have complained about
my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks
great in Opera. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I seriously
enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing,
have a nice holiday weekend!

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you develop this web
site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal blog and want to find
out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called.
Thank you!

6:26 AM  
Blogger nationaldefenseparty said...

Round Up is a MUCH better "herbicide". But its role in cancers is still out to the jury

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of
your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
people could connect with it better. Youve got
an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

11:36 PM  
Blogger nationaldefenseparty said...





New York (CNN Business)The Food and Drug Administration says Walgreens sells more tobacco products to minors than any other pharmacy chain. Now the agency wants to meet with the company to discuss its tobacco and e-cigarette sales

policies.https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/04/business/fda-e-cigarettes-sales-to-minors-walgreens/index.html

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home